Skip to content

(DF) PMs Borissov, Mitsotakis Attend Ceremony for Entry of Bulgartransgaz in Alexandroupolis Liquefied Gas Terminal

August 24 (BTA) – Prime Minister Boyko Borissov of Bulgaria Monday was welcomed by his Greek counterpart Kyriakos Mitsotakis in Athens where the two will later participte in a ceremony for Bulgartransgaz’ entry in the Alexandroupolis terminal for liquefied natural gas. The Bulgarian government approved the participation of state-owned gas network operator Bulgartransgaz with a 20 per cent stake in the proposed liquefied natural gas terminal off the coast of Alexandroupolis in northern Greece. Bulgartransgaz acquires the stake from the project company Gastrade leaving it with a 80 per cent interest. Later on Monday Mitsotakis will host a dinner for Borissov and the official Bulgarian delegation. MORE/ /СН/